Isolated in his apartment, the lonely forty-year-old Giorgos meticulously devises an intricate plan to take his life after his beloved mother chokes to death on a pistachio.
As the day progresses, Giorgos allows excuses, obstacles, and people to hinder his final deadly leap from the balcony, completely oblivious to the true reason behind all his stalling.
- 2020, European Independent Film Festival
- 2019, Tirana Film Festival – Best Balkan Film – Oscar Qualifying
- 2019, Cyprus International Short Film Festival – Honorary Film Award
- 2019, Aesthetica Film Festival – BAFTA Qualifying
- 2019, Athens International Film Festival (Νὐχτες Πρεμιέρας)
- 2019, Thessaloniki International Short Film Festival
- 2019, Firenze Film Festival