With his dream to put Kastellorizo, the easternmost island of Europe, back on the Greekmap, Spyros Chrysikopoulos, an ultra swimmer falls into the sea to swim140 kilometers, a distance that seems impossible to the common mind.
Dimitra Babadima was born in Athens, studied Film & Tv Directing and fell in love with it. Her student film, Blue Wagon was selected by 4 International Film Festivals and won the audience and script award of Athens International Digital FilmFestival. Her passion in storytelling and sports, led her in the area of commercial sport documentaries. Today she works as a director & producer of commercials and she’s ready to make the leap from documentary to feature films.
- 2020 International Outdoor Documentary Film Festival of China(OUTDOCS) – Finalist
- 2020 ECU The European Independent Film Festival
- 2020 40o Sport Film Festival – Finalist
- 2020 Lift-off Festival – Finalist
- 2019 Thessaloniki International Film Festival
- 2019 NY Greek Film Festival 2019 – Best New Director
- 2019 Cardiff International Film Festival – Finalist