An octogenarian villager, Mrs. Metaxia Anaplioti, kept her vow for 40 years, lighting a candle daily at the 11th-century Byzantine church of Hagioi Theodoroi in Vamvaka, Mani, in Southern Greece. The continuity of customs must be protected much like the territory the church was originally built to protect. A sense of historical continuity is sustained as much by the pastiche of various historical periods in the building of the church, as by village memory, belief, imagination and narrative.
- 2020, Inca Imperial International Film Festival, Lima, Perú – Best Short Documentary
- 2020, Bridges International Film Festival of Peloponnese – Best Short Documentary
- 2019, Symi International Film Festival – The Georgio Voyatsis Special Jury Award
- 2019, Grecanica International Film Festival, Calabria, Italy – Best Documentary
- 2018, Festigious Los Angeles Film Competition – Best Documentary for December
- 2018, Eurasia International Film Festival – Best Documentary (under 40 mins)