7th International Project Discovery Forum @ Egyptian Theatre
June 3-9, 2019
IPDF 2019 submissions are NOW CLOSED.
Regular Deadline for submissions: March 15, 2019
Late Deadline for submissions: March 31, 2019
YOU SHOULD SUBMIT IF YOU
– are a filmmaker from the following countries: Albania, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, FYROM, Greece, Israel, Kosovo, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, Turkey
– OR an international filmmaker whose story takes place in one of the countries above
– are developing an independent, fiction, feature film
– have a full treatment or full script in place
– with a potential for international interest or co-productions.
- Completed, signed and dated submission form – DOWNLOAD HERE
- Paypal receipt
- One to two pages synopsis
- One page director’s statement
- 8-12 pages treatment
- Submission fee (via Paypal): $25 (see link below)
- 1 vertical and 1 horizontal photo or visual that can be used for project’s promotion
- Director’s headshot
- Producer’s headshot
- Submission fee (via Paypal): $25 Regular Deadline, $40 Late Deadline (see link below)
- First 20pgs (Complete screenplay upon request)
- Look-book (Including visual references, locations, proposed cast)
- One page financing plan
All submissions must be in English.
All the materials should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The filmmakers will be notified via email by mid May 2019.