Angie refuses to let her grandfather – an ex-biker who suffers from dementia – be taken to a nursing home for his last days. Just as he is about to go, she locks herself in his room and proceeds to a final act of love.
- 2020, NDU International Film Festival – Special Jury Mention
- 2019, Drama ISFF – Best Original Music Score
- 2019, On the Road Film Festival – Best Short Film
- 2019, NYC Greek Film Festival – Jury Award
- 2019, International Film Festival of Wales – Best Cinematography
- 2019, Movievalley Bazzacinema – Best Actress