When God is absent, someone has to take his place. In a modern-day urban environment, three characters come together: an old ill man, the young woman who looks after him, and his unemployed middle-aged daughter, all face the fine line that separates ethics and free will.
- 2020, Athens Marathon IFF – Best Cinematography, Best Actress – Honorable Mention: Best Director, Supporting Actor, Supporting Actress
- 2020, Tirana International Film Festival
- 2020, Ierapetra International Festival of Crete – Festival Award
- 2019, Drama Short Film Fest – G.F.C. Motivation Award
- 2019, Athens International Film Festival
- 2019, TiSFF, Thessaloniki International Short Film Festival