8th INTERNATIONAL PROJECT DISCOVERY FORUM
The 8th International Project Discovery Forum will take place in Los Angeles from May 11 – 15, 2022. IPDF gives support to emerging and mid-career film professionals to advance their feature film projects in development.
Our focus is on new voices from the following eligible countries of Central and Eastern Europe and/or films set in these eligible countries:
Albania, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Greece, Italy, Kosovo, Malta, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, Spain and Turkey.
You are encouraged to apply if you are from one of these countries and/or if your project takes place in one of these countries.
- Synopsis (1 page)
- Treatment (12 pages maximum)
- Directorial Intention Note (2 pages maximum)
- Director’s FIlmography
- Materials informing the audio-visual approach: still pictures, video mood board, etc.
- Link(s) (with password if needed) to previous audio-visual works
- 15 Script pages of the project in development (optional)
- Submission Fee (via PayPal): $25
The deadline to submit is February 22nd, 2022.
Finalists will be contacted through email in late March.
Follow LAGFF on the social networks to stay tuned about our news and events.