After nine-year-old Jason is abandoned by his mother at a folk festival, he takes refuge in a cabin in the middle of the forest belonging to a mute loner named Minas. Although at first, the man won’t take him in, a series of circumstances eventually lead them to form a family – something both of them have lacked for a long time. A touching tale of harmony and the yearning for intimacy that will captivate audiences with its dreamlike atmosphere.
- 2020, Leeds Film Festival
- 2020, Iris Hellenic Film Academy Award for Best Cinematography – Christina Moumouri
- 2020, Greek Society of Cinematographers Award – Christina Moumouri
- 2019, WP Karlovy Vary, East of the West competition
- 2019, Thessaloniki International Film Festival, International Competition